Aluminum pedal Set with No Logo
Brighten up your footwell with this professionally produced aluminum four pedal set. Screws and bolts with nuts included.
1. Use a trouble light to illuminate the footwell area.
2. Block the gas and brake pedals so they can't move.
3. Remove the factory rubber, then mark where the holes will be drilled.
4. Use a center punch to help start the drilling.
5. Use a new drill bit.
6. Drill only one hole at a time, then insert one bolt and finger tight nut, with each hole drilled.
7. Tighten nuts once all four holes are drilled. (The bolts have a metric head)
8. No drilling required for Parking Brake and Foot rest dead pedal
Price for Set of 4 Pedals: $64.00